Two Icons. Two Legends. You can win both.
Get ready to put the pedal to the metal if you win the 2015 Corvette Dream Giveaway®. These are the Corvettes that gearheads dream that they can one day have in their garage.
1967 Corvette Sting Ray
This amazing asphalt-pounding prize package starts with the ultimate classic Corvette-a NCRS Top-Flight winner Rally Red 1967 L71 Sting Ray coupe. Your dreams will come true when you open the hood and see a 427ci big-block topped with Tri-Power carburetion. Mated to a Muncie close-ratio four-speed gear box and a Positraction 3.70:1 rear end, the 1967 Corvette L71 was a fierce street machine that performed equally strong on drag strips and race courses back in the day and is one of the world's most sought-after collectible sports cars of today. Unmistakable from any angle, the 1967 Sting Ray features futuristic fastback body styling that you can fall in love with over and over again.
2015 Corvette Z06 with Z07 Track Package
Featuring all-new styling that makes it as unique and iconic as the 1967 Sting Ray, the matching 2015 Corvette Z06 with Z07 track package looks fast and is fast. It launches from 0-60 mph in a mind-boggling 2.95 seconds and turns a power-packed 10.95-second quarter mile in full street trim! The Lingenfelter-enhanced LT4 powerplant is a sizzler. Imagine 725 hp of instant gratification at your beck and call. Backed by a limited-production eight-speed automatic transmission and an electronic limited slip differential, this is the fastest production Corvette in Chevrolet history and it can be yours if you enter and win.
Your donation to New Beginning Children's Homes will provide grants to the following charitable organizations:
The fastest production vehicle in General Motors history can be yours.
"Everything you'd expect is here: The V-8 sounds like unholy artillery-you want to use it to visit destruction on small countries, or maybe launch it into space and take over the moon." -Road and Track (November 2014)
The 2015 Corvette Dream Giveaway co-stars a 2015 Corvette Z06 with the optional Z07 track package. With advanced technologies, a race-proven bloodline and a supercharged engine, it is a world-class supercar and is the closest link yet between Corvettes built for racing and the road. Thanks to trick engine mods and tuning applied by the magicians at Lingenfelter Performance Engineering, this track ready supercar churns out 725 horsepower. To match the grand-prize 1967 Corvette Sting Ray, the 2015 Z06 sports a Torch Red exterior and Jet Black Leather interior.
Z07 Performance Package
The track-focused Z07 Performance Package adds unique components for true aerodynamic downforce, Michelin Pilot Super Sport Cup tires for enhanced grip, and beefy Brembo carbon ceramic-matrix brake rotors that improve braking performance and contribute to greater handling through reduced unsprung weight. The Z07 package has already recorded some of the fastest lap times ever for a Corvette. With this package, the Corvette Z06 delivers the most aerodynamic downforce of any production car that GM has tested.
The 2015 Corvette Z06 is powered by the Chevrolet's fifth-generation small-block, the LT4. Chevrolet dedicated more than 10-million hours of computational analysis to the design of just the engine. Yes, you read that right.
The LT4 displaces 6.2 liters (that's 378 cubic inches). To balance performance and efficiency, the LT4 leverages the same trio of advanced technologies introduced on the C7 Corvette Stingray: Direct injection (DI), Active Fuel Management (AFM), and continuously variable valve timing (VVT). These technologies- combined with the fuel-efficient multi-speed transmissions, aerodynamic design and lightweight construction- help make the new Z06 surprisingly fuel-efficient.
The LT4 engine features forged aluminum pistons, rotocast A356T6 aluminum cylinder heads, lightweight titanium intake valves, and machined connecting rods for reduced reciprocating mass; a 10.0:1 compression ratio; stainless-steel exhaust headers and an aluminum balancer; and a standard dry-sump oiling system with a dual-pressure-control oil pump.
The new 1.7L Eaton R1740 TVS supercharger that gives the LT4 superpower spins at up to 20,000 rpm, and it comes in strong earlier in the rpm band and never lets up. This is some serious power.
The engine finds a suitable mate in Chevrolet's eight-speed automatic with steering wheel mounted paddle shifters. The shift box offers drivers the comfort and drivability of a true automatic transmission, as well as lightning-fast shifts and manual control for track driving.
The power meets the pavement via an electronically controlled limited-slip differential stuffed with 2.41:1 gears, race-inspired half-shafts, and 19/20-inch aluminum wheels wrapped in 285/335 wide rubber. And that's just the start.
Innovative digital features and intelligent driver controls illuminate the driver-oriented cockpit. It is a stunning change from your typical interior scenery.
The 2LZ trim upgrade features eight-way adjustable Competition Sport seats wrapped in Jet Black perforated Mulan leather seating surfaces; color-keyed console, door armrests and instrument panel brow; three-spoke leather-wrapped flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls for audio, cruise and Driver Information Center; Driver Mode Selector with 5 modes; Dual-zone automatic climate control with individual settings for driver and passenger; Driver Information Center with reconfigurable 8-inch diagonal color display; and a 10-speaker Bose Centerpoint surround sound system.
This Z06 is so comfortable that you'll want to drive it cross-country as easily as you drive it across town.
Performance Data and Video Recorder
The Performance Data and Video Recorder system (PDR) records video using a front-mounted 720p HD camera hidden within the rearview mirror housing. In order to capture real-time performance data, a recorder is hardwired into the vehicle's Controller Area Network (CAN) to access vehicle information ranging from engine speed and gear selection to braking force and steering wheel angle.
PDR has four different modes: Track Mode, Sport mode, Tour Mode and Valet mode. Track and Sport modes are designed to help you improve your driving skills while tour mode is used to capture video of your more scenic drives. Valet mode helps watch your vehicle when others are behind the wheel.
A dedicated SD card reader in the glove box stores all your driving data. Everything can be viewed on the vehicle's 8-inch diagonal color touch-screen (when parked) or downloaded to a computer or tablet.Donate today to help charities and you will be entered to win a 2015 Corvette Z06 Coupe as part of the 2015 Corvette Dream Giveaway.
Lingenfelter Performance Engineering was founded over 40 years ago and is a globally recognized brand in the performance engineering industry. Many of the products that have been produced by LPE have been instrumental in establishing performance thresholds. The performance upgrade provided by LPE transformed the 2015 Corvette Z06 Coupe into a 725 horsepower supercar!
An Icon. A Legend. You can win it.
"As it sits, the Sting Ray is the most sophisticated passenger car made in America - in terms of engine, drive train, suspension and brakes - and among the best engineered sports cars made anywhere. If that isn't good enough to make it the Best All-Around Car of 1967, we'd like to know what is." -Car and Driver magazine (January 1967)
Chevrolet produced 22,940 1967 Corvettes, but it should have built a million of them. Carrying over the highly acclaimed and quite popular (even if you couldn't afford one) body of the 1963-1966 Corvette, and pairing it to a Tri-Power 427 big-block that actually weighed less than the 327 small-block from the year before, the Bow-Tie boys from Detroit created an American sports car icon that has not been bested from its throne for nearly 50 years.
The 1967 Corvette Sting Ray did more than win battles against stopwatches and stoplights. It courted a passionate love affair with the American public that has stood the test of time.
So it is no wonder this year's Corvette Dream Giveaway® starts with a 427/435hp 1967 Sting Ray coupe. Robed in a retina-burning Rally Red exterior and fit with a black stinger hood that instantly put fear in any who challenged the two-seater's strength, this is the one Corvette in 63 years of production that gear heads like you dream to have in their garage.
The 2015 Corvette Dream Giveaway® grand-prize 1967 Corvette coupe was born with a 427ci big-block topped with Tri-Power carburation housed on an aluminum intake; cast-iron rectangular-port "391" heads stuffed with 2.19/1.72 valves, a solid-lifter cam orchestrating valve opening and closings to the tune of 242-/244-degrees duration at 0.050-inch lift, and cast-iron factory headers. The result is an 11:1-compression monster that produces 435 horsepower at 5,800 rpm and 460 lb-ft of torque at 4,000 rpm, making it one of the most powerful supercars of the original muscle-car era.
A Muncie M21 close-ratio four-speed manual transmission, a steel driveshaft, and an Eaton 10-bolt differential stuffed with a 3:70:1-geared Positraction transfer the power from front to rear, before unleashing gobs of go-fast onto 15x6-inch Chevy Rally wheels wrapped in modern redline radials.
Extra cost options on this NCRS Top-Flight winner include F41 - Special Front and Rear Suspension and K66 - Transistorized ignition. The steering and brakes are both manual, and there are no power windows or air conditioning keeping this Sting Ray's fighting weight all muscle.
This is a timeless, high-performance American sports car.
2015 Corvette Dream Giveaway Official Rules
2015 Corvette Dream Giveaway® drawing – Sponsored by New Beginning Children's Homes, Inc., a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the Law. NO PURCHASE, CONTRIBUTION, DONATION OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE, CONTRIBUTION, DONATION, OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: You have not yet won. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win a Dream Giveaway drawing. 2015 Corvette Dream Giveaway commences on February 1, 2015, and ends on December 30, 2015. One (1) prize will be awarded consisting of one 1967 Corvette and one 2015 Corvette Z06, plus fifty-thousand dollars ($50,000) to be applied toward the winner's IRS withholding requirement for federal income taxes (approximate current retail value of the Grand-Prize is $255,000.) Odds of winning - one (1) divided by total number of valid entries received. Sponsor: New Beginning Children's Homes, Inc., PO Box 529 Centerton, AR 72719.
1. Eligibility.2015 Corvette Dream Giveaway drawing is open only to legal residents of the U.S. and Canada (except Quebec) and to residents of other countries and U.S. territories and possessions where permitted by law. Must be 18 or older to enter. Void in Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and all other U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law. No entries will be accepted from inmates of a correctional facility. No employees of NBCH, the independent firm responsible for selecting the winner, paid consultants to NBCH or members of NBCH's Board of Directors or their immediate family members (defined as spouse or children) are eligible to participate. Participation constitutes Entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to Dream Giveaway drawings. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor/Administrator.The sole and exclusive Sponsor and Administrator of 2015 Corvette Dream Giveaway drawing is New Beginning Children's Homes, Inc., PO Box 529 Centerton, AR 72719 ("Sponsor").
3. Timing.The 2015 Corvette Dream Giveaway commences on February 1, 2015, at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time ("EST") and ends on December 30, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. EST (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor is the official time keeping device for Dream Giveaway drawings.
4. How to Enter. Below are the methods to enter the Dream Giveaway drawing:
- Enter via the published web site(s) with a donation indicating which drawing Entrant wishes to enter. With this method, after completing the entry process, Entrant may choose to receive a return e-mail confirmation containing a Certificate confirming his or her ticket number(s) and the particular drawing to which they are entered. If the Entrant chooses to have his or her Certificate delivered in a manner other than e-mail, a $1.95 service charge will be added for mail delivery in U.S. or $4.95 non-U.S. mail delivery.
- Place a toll-free call to the published number with a donation, indicating which drawing Entrant wishes to enter. Minimum donation using this method is $20.00. With this method, after completing the entry process, Entrant may choose to receive a return e-mail confirmation containing a Certificate confirming his or her ticket number(s) and the particular drawing to which they are entered. If entrant chooses to have his or her Certificate delivered in a manner other than e-mail, a $1.95 service charge will be added for mail delivery in the U.S. or $4.95 non-U.S. mail delivery.
- Mail in the official mail-in entry form with donation indicating which drawing the Entrant wishes to enter to P.O. Box 17188 Indianapolis, IN 46217-0188. Mail must be postmarked no later than ending date referenced in paragraph 3 above and received no later than 7 days following ending date. With this method, after completing the entry process, Entrant may choose to receive a return e-mail confirmation containing a Certificate confirming his or her tickets number(s) and the particular drawing to which they are entered. If the Entrant chooses to have his or her Certificate delivered in a manner other than e-mail, a $1.95 service charge will be added for mail delivery in the U.S. or $4.95 non-U.S. mail delivery.
- Free Entry Method.First, to receive an entry code without donating, mail one self-addressed postage paid envelope to NBCH P.O. Box 1388 Cedar Rapids, IA 52406-1388, (except Vermont residents are not required to affix return postage) Limit one entry code request per outer envelope. One entry code will be returned in the envelope provided to each mail-in request that complies with these requirements. Second, upon receipt of the entry code, Entrant must register the entry code into the particular drawing. Entry code can be registered either by going to the specified website or calling toll-free 1-855-612-9900. All requests for entry code must be postmarked no later than 11:59 PM EST on ending date of drawing referenced in paragraph 3 and received no later than 7 days following ending date. All entry codes must be entered by 14 days following ending date. No service charge or fee will apply to this method of entry. Mail for Free Entry Method to any other address will be disqualified and destroyed.
5. Additional Conditions.. For any reason you may request a refund of your donation and cancellation of your entry(s) within 15 days prior to ending date of drawing by calling customer service at 727-536-2777. Any incomplete or illegible entries will not be processed. The use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, photocopied entries, or multiple entries sent in bulk mail, or like methods (including without limitation the use of any promotion/sweepstakes subscription, notification entry or like sites or services that offers sweepstakes entry services "on behalf of" Entrant) is strictly prohibited. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of tickets or entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods may void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, postage due, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entry applications, which will be disqualified and destroyed. In the event of a dispute as to any entry application, the authorized account holder of the email address, if applicable, used to register will be deemed to be the Entrant. Except in the case of gift entries, all entries must be made in the name of the individual and no transfer of ownership of a ticket is permitted. No entries will be accepted from or on behalf of, corporations, trusts, partnerships, or other entities.
6. Winner Selection Drawing.On or about January 12, 2016, an independent firm will randomly and electronically select one Conditional Grand Prize Winner and three Alternate Conditional Winners from among all valid Dream Giveaway tickets. You do not need to be present to win.
7. Winner Notification.The Conditional Grand-Prize Winner for the Dream Giveaway drawing will be notified using the contact information entered on the entry form, within three (3) business days from the drawing and notified that they were selected as the Conditional Grand-Prize Winner and will be conditionally awarded the grand-prize. If Administrator is unable to contact any Conditional Grand-Prize Winner or Entrant fails to respond to the Administrator's initial contact within three (3) business days of notification or return of e-mail notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts, Entrant will be disqualified and an alternative winner will be notified as the new Conditional Grand Prize Winner.
8. Verification of Conditional Winners.CONDITIONAL WINNER OF A DREAM GIVEAWAY DRAWING IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR. Entrant(s) selected as Conditional Grand-Prize Winner(s) will be contacted within 3 business days following notification and will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 7 days of the date notice is sent, a notarized affidavit of eligibility, a notarized prize selection affidavit, IRS W-9 form, liability/publicity release (except where prohibited). If a Conditional Grand-Prize Winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the above required documents, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, Conditional Grand-Prize Winner forfeits prize and Sponsor may award the applicable prize to a selected Alternate Conditional Winner. If the Conditional Grand-Prize Winner is a Canadian resident, to win, the Conditional Grand-Prize Winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill testing question administered by telephone.
9. Odds of Winning. Odds of winning = One (1) divided by total number of valid tickets timely entered for a particular Dream Giveaway drawing.
10. Grand-Prize.One (1) Grand-Prize will be awarded for the Dream Giveaway drawing. Once Conditional Grand Prize Winner is certified, arrangements will be made to award the Grand-Prize at a prize award ceremony. When applicable, the Grand-Prize Winner must provide proof of insurance and a valid driver's license in order to receive any vehicle included in a Grand Prize. The Grand-Prize awards will take place at a location and date determined solely by the Sponsor. If the Sponsor requires the winner to travel to receive the award, the Grand-Prize winner will be given a stipend to cover his or her reasonable round-trip coach-class transportation from a major airport near winner's residence and one night lodging expense for one person to attend the award ceremony. If the winner is not able to travel on the date required by the Sponsor, the prize may be forfeited. The Grand-Prize Winner agrees to participate in the award ceremony as a condition to receive the Grand Prize. Should the Grand-Prize winner receive a non-cash Grand-Prize which includes cash for taxes, the Sponsor or Sponsor's agent acting on behalf of Sponsor, agrees to pay the published amount toward the IRS withholding requirement on behalf of the Grand-Prize Winner (resulting from winning the Grand-Prize). For purposes of federal taxes, the net fair market value of the Grand-Prize, plus any published cash award applied toward the IRS withholding requirement, as of the date the winner receives the Grand-Prize, will determine the net value of the Grand-Prize, not the approximate current retail value of the Grand-Prize. If the cash portion of the Grand-Prize, should any exist, not fulfill the withholding requirement calculated by applying the IRS gross-up formula to the net fair market value of the grand-prize at the time of the award, the Winner will be required to fund the difference at (or prior) to receiving the Grand-Prize. Grand-Prize Winner is responsible for all taxes resulting from winning the Grand-Prize including all federal, state and local, taxes, fees, assessments and like charges. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason.
11. Entry Conditions and Release.By entering, a Dream Giveaway drawing, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator which are binding and final in all matters; (b) release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, the prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting Dream Giveaway drawings, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant's entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in a Dream Giveaway drawing, acceptance or use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising out of or relating to an Entrant's participation in a Dream Giveaway drawing and/or Entrant's acceptance, use or misuse of a prize.
12. Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in a Dream Giveaway drawing constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor and its agents use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
13. General Conditions.Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify any Dream Giveaway drawing, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of a Dream Giveaway drawing, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
14. Limitations of Liability.If for any reason an entry or ticket is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant's sole remedy is another similar entry or ticket in the Dream Giveaway drawing, provided that if it is not possible for Sponsor to award another entry due to discontinuance of the drawing, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all valid entries received for any Dream Giveaway drawing up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims. In the event that information, in any published ad, press release, article, brochure, or any other communication regarding a Dream Giveaway drawing conflicts with the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall take precedence over all other communications or published materials. Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in the rules of any Dream Giveaway drawing to correct typographical errors or maintain legal compliance, and such changes shall become effective on the date published on the web site(s).
15. ARBITRATION. By participating, Entrant agrees as follows: that good faith efforts will be used to attempt to resolve any and all claims and disputes arising under or relating to a Dream Giveaway drawing. Any dispute, controversy or claim relating to a Dream Giveaway drawing, including but not limited to the interpretation thereof, the awarding or redemption of prizes, or the determination of the scope, enforceability or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, which cannot be resolved amicably, shall be referred to arbitration before the American Arbitration Association, which shall be the sole and exclusive forum for resolution and settlement of any dispute, controversy or claim between the parties. Any and all legal action, suit, arbitration, or other proceeding with respect to a Dream Giveaway drawing will be resolved individually, without respect to any form of class or representative action.
16. Drawing Results. For Dream Giveaway drawing results go to www.dreamgiveaway.com or send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Winners List - PO Box 17064 Indianapolis, IN 46217-0064 and indicate the particular drawing. Requests for the winner list must be received on or before 180 days after drawing ending date.
17. 2015 Corvette Dream Giveaway Grand-Prize Package. The following will identify the Grand-Prize package for the 2015 Corvette Dream Giveaway drawing - One (1) Grand-Prize will be awarded. The Grand-Prize consists of a 1967 Corvette and a 2015 Corvette Z06, plus fifty-thousand dollars ($50,000) to be applied toward the winner's IRS withholding requirement for federal income taxes (approximate current retail value of the Grand-Prize is $255,000).
18. Prize Representations. Sponsor and/or its agents make no representations as to condition, warranties, or fitness for a particular use of a Grand-Prize. For vehicle prizes, no representations as to originality, mileage, or compliance with safety or emissions laws or regulations are made and Sponsor and/or its agents reserves all discretion with respect to any option or feature not expressly stated in these rules. For travel prizes, Sponsor and/or its agents reserve the right to designate or limit travel dates, times, and deadlines, specific level of accommodations, excursions, flights, and all other aspects of the travel prize not specifically stated. Grand-Prize Winner agrees to accept the Grand-Prize "AS IS", "WHERE IS."
Frequently Asked Questions
Is my donation to enter tax-deductible?
Your donation is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
I did not receive the e-mail containing my ticket certificate, what should I do?
If you have not received an e-mail containing your ticket certificate, please check your spam and junk mail folders. If you are unable to locate the e-mail, please use the "Contact Us" page to request additional assistance or call 727-536-2777 and ask for customer service.
Do you accept entries from outside the United States?
Yes, however, the giveaway is void where prohibited by law. You should consult your local authorities to determine the rules for your specific location. Thank you for your interest and good luck.
How many tickets for each individual giveaway will be issued?
There is no limit to the number of tickets issued per giveaway. The more tickets an entrant has, the greater the odds of winning. Good luck!
What is the Security Code and why is it required when I enter my credit card information?
The Security Code is a three or four-digit code that provides an extra measure of security against credit card fraud. It is required for non-face-to-face transactions such as Internet and mail orders. This code is printed in reverse italics on the back of the credit card following the full account number, near the signature panel.
Why do postage and handling charges apply to mailed entries?
The preferred delivery method for entries is by e-mail, as it is faster and more cost efficient. If you prefer to have your ticket certificate mailed via United States Postal Service, there is a small postage and handling charge.
Are my tickets transferable?
No, however you can obtain tickets as gifts for others. To obtain gift tickets, simply click on “Enter Now” and follow the gift entry prompts.
Why don't I get entry stubs or individually printed tickets?
We do not issue individual ticket stubs, as the drawing will be conducted electronically. You should receive two e-mails. One contains your ticket certificate listing the ticket number range. The second serves as receipt for your donation.
What is your refund policy?
All requests for refunds on credit card donations will be honored up to 15 days prior to the deadline for entry for each giveaway. Simply use the "Contact Us" form on the website or call customer service at 727-536-2777 to request a refund. You'll receive a confirmation of the credit card refund and your chances to win will be canceled promptly.
Am I eligible to enter a Dream Giveaway?
All giveaways are open to legal U.S. and Canadian residents (except Quebec) and to residents of other countries and U.S. territories, except where prohibited by law.
How does the cash for taxes work?
IRS withholding regulations are based on the value of the Grand-Prize, which includes the grand-prize package and the cash for taxes. The Sponsor realizes that the federal withholding requirement would prevent many donors from being able to accept the prize and therefore has agreed to fund a cash award to be applied toward the winner's withholding requirement for federal income tax. Additional state, local or federal taxes may be owed.
What percentage of the money raised goes to charity?
100% of your donation goes to New Beginning Children’s Homes (NBCH), the Sponsor, federal ID #27-5011514, a 501(c) (3) a organization, that maintains care, custody and control of all donations received in connection with 2014 Dream Giveaway drawings. NBCH is participating to benefit from delivery of a nationwide awareness and call-to-action message, and receive funding to further our important mission. A substantial portion of the donations received are used for costs to produce the giveaways including, but not limited to, purchase of the prizes, federal taxes paid on behalf of the winners, marketing and media costs, printing, licensing fees, credit card processing and other costs associated with the drawings. As a result of donations received by Sponsor, grants will be provided to select non-profit organizations. The net funding received by the Sponsor is contingent upon total donations received.
How do I obtain a Free Ticket to a Dream Giveaway drawing?
Mail one self-addressed postage paid envelope to NBCH P.O. Box 1388, Cedar Rapids, IA 52406-1388, (except Vermont residents are not required to affix return postage) Limit one entry code request to a Dream Giveaway drawing per outer envelope. One entry code will be returned in the envelope provided to each mail-in request that complies with these requirements. Upon receipt of the entry code, Entrant must register the entry code into the particular drawing to receive a ticket. Entry code can be registered either by going to the specified website or calling toll-free 1-855-612-9900. No service charge or fee will apply to this method of entry. Mail for Free Entry Method to any other address will be disqualified and destroyed.